What is this blog all about?

The main purpose of this blog is to give an overview of the things I do, in my everyday life, in order to improve my English. Since I am a very lazy person, I mostly read, and watch movies, and do things which make it possible for me to improve my vocabulary, my grammar and my accent without getting bored... So this blog is going to be about the books I read, the movies I watch, and some other things which I find relevant (or not)...

I hope you'll like it! Don't hesitate to leave comments if you have any suggestions concerning what I should write about!!

dimanche 24 mai 2009

Seems like everywhere I go...

The more I see, the less I know...



Ok, granted, it's not too original. But hell. That's a good song. In fact I was on the verge of a terrible panick attack tonight, and then I went and saw a Craig Ferguson video on YouTube (I've been doing that a lot when I was on the verge of a giant panick attack, which has happened often this week. I love it. And then I make stupid private jokes with myself all the time...) Anyway.

I was looking at Craig Ferguson videos on YouTube (because I don't have CBS here at my flat) and then I saw that video of Michael Franti & Spearhead, and suddenly I felt much better. I do hope it will have the same effect on you. Especially if your back is stuck. But I'm just saying.
Spread love, reader ! Weee heeeheehee...

PS: Here's the non-live version if you like those better. I know I often do.

8 commentaires:

Fran a dit…

Haha ouais. Mon dos n'est pas unstuck, mais au moins j'ai le sourire aux lèvres. Et je te rappelle qu'en cas de giant panick attack, y'a MSN et le téléphone, aussi... Allez, courage !!! Courage courage courage ! Ca va aller, d'une manière ou d'une autre, tu verras. Des bizz.

Claire a dit…

Merci merci !! Courage à toi aussi !! Bientôt Dupuis !!

cathy a dit…

here is craig's lipsync version...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-4tEUTxdjs

Claire a dit…

XD

Weeehehe !! Thanks so very much Cathy !

It's official, I am completely addicted. Made my day !!

cathy a dit…

you are very welcome. craig is my "medicine for melancholy" too.

Claire a dit…

Exactly ! I just watch and watch and giggle and then I'm in a good mood ! I watched his interview of Eddie Izzard the other day, I thought I was going to choke !

Thanks again and have a nice day !

Mr. Rush a dit…

I’ve never heard of this guy. This is my 1st time listening to his music. I think I would enjoy it a lot more if I was at a pub or function and it was in the background.

Claire a dit…

Hi Mister Rush ! I do hope that when you say "never heard of this guy before" you don't mean Craig Ferguson, but if you do, do watch his show (and become an insomniac) cause it's really, really good. As for the music, it's the one and only song I heard, but I really like it :D Thanks for commenting !