What is this blog all about?

The main purpose of this blog is to give an overview of the things I do, in my everyday life, in order to improve my English. Since I am a very lazy person, I mostly read, and watch movies, and do things which make it possible for me to improve my vocabulary, my grammar and my accent without getting bored... So this blog is going to be about the books I read, the movies I watch, and some other things which I find relevant (or not)...

I hope you'll like it! Don't hesitate to leave comments if you have any suggestions concerning what I should write about!!

jeudi 30 avril 2009

Chanda mama

Hey reader !

I was a little tired today when I came back from class, and I needed to get to work but did not, and then I felt a little bad, and then I went there

http://www.playingforchange.com/episodes/7/Chanda_Mama

And I suddently felt much, much better. So if you're feeling tired and down, go there, listen to this one and the other ones too, maybe bake some brownies or something, and everything will suddently feel much, much better.

Good evening !! (Next time, I promise, I'll post a real post and not just a link)

<3

2 commentaires:

Mr. Rush a dit…

Thanks for the tip. The song was nice. You really know how to pick music.

Claire a dit…

Yeah, I found this by chance in my e-mail, and I instantly loved it ! They are really good, and nearly all songs are great !