What is this blog all about?

The main purpose of this blog is to give an overview of the things I do, in my everyday life, in order to improve my English. Since I am a very lazy person, I mostly read, and watch movies, and do things which make it possible for me to improve my vocabulary, my grammar and my accent without getting bored... So this blog is going to be about the books I read, the movies I watch, and some other things which I find relevant (or not)...

I hope you'll like it! Don't hesitate to leave comments if you have any suggestions concerning what I should write about!!

dimanche 12 avril 2009

Call me up before you're dead, we can make some plans instead...

Heeey reader!

I told you this was going to happen... I said "I'll have to work on my thesis, so I'll be here babbling away pretty soon"... Well, here we are. I sat down half an hour ago, highly motivated and wheezy (stupid month of April strikes again... And it's even worse than last year...) and here I am already, not having written a single serious word...


Anyway, still, I'm going to try to keep it slightly short, so that I can still manage to do some work before it's 6 pm.

I just wanted to tell you about a few articles and blogs I have read lately, and how you should go have a look at them and all.

a) This blog, if you want to see beautiful pictures (better to know French, but you can manage without it too). Eerie and cwoool.

b) This interview of David Tennant and Russel T. Davis. I know I should be ashamed. But today, they are showing the first of Tennant's last four episodes as the doctor. Please indulge me. Besides, it's a cool interview.

c) This blog. It's huge and it's funny and it's updated every five minutes or so (I'm sure that woman does not exist. She can't possibly do that many things all alone. I think she's a team. I wish I could have a team, then I could stay on my bed and read her blog all day. Only that's not true, my dream life is not to stay on my bed all day being a no-life. That's just my life in Belgium. Hu hu hu...)

Anyway. I just wanted to tell you about these three. I'll try to go on to write something interesting and serious and academic now. Please, please, let me write something interesting. Please, please, please, I so wish I could hand that paper in some day.

Have a nice day, reader! A bientôt!

2 commentaires:

Fran a dit…

Ooooh une fine allusion au Petit Prince dans ton illus' !! Magistral, as usual.

(Et merci pour le coup de pub ! Mes photos sont eerie \o/ ! Moi qui pensais qu'elles étaient juste floues...)

Claire a dit…

Non ! Non ! Elles sont totalement eeries et cwooool !! XD

Merchi !