What is this blog all about?

The main purpose of this blog is to give an overview of the things I do, in my everyday life, in order to improve my English. Since I am a very lazy person, I mostly read, and watch movies, and do things which make it possible for me to improve my vocabulary, my grammar and my accent without getting bored... So this blog is going to be about the books I read, the movies I watch, and some other things which I find relevant (or not)...

I hope you'll like it! Don't hesitate to leave comments if you have any suggestions concerning what I should write about!!

jeudi 25 septembre 2008

A little less conversation, a little more action

Hey reader ! I haven't written here for a long time, and the next post will probably be a little long to come, since I am currently between two places and trying to get organized a little (which is not quite my thing, as you might have gathered from my hectic use of brackets)

First news first, I am currently in Belgium, staying at my sister's and my soon-to-be-brother-in-law's (all these hyphens!) flat(s) and looking for my own place to stay while going to my classes and helping them move (hence the (s)). My life is pretty brackety these days, I have to say.


Anyway, so yeah, I am going to classes here in Belgium, where I have been accepted in a school of interpreting. Marie Haps! Yay! I heard yesterday from one of my could-be roommates that a Belgian Princess had studied in Marie Haps before me, so there, you know what my new career plan is. Courses are reaaaaally tough, but very interesting too, and I like the challenge. Only I think now is the time when all these years of laziness in German are going to catch up on me. Anyway. Beweisen, bewies, bewiesen.

So yeah, I just wanted to tell you about that so that you're not too scared about the lack of posts, as I am sure you were, poor you. Wish me luck, and I'll remember you in my prayers to Chitchatesha, the Indian goddess of interpreters...

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hahahaha, a brackety life !!

Mais à part ça, va falloir que t'update ton profil, non ?

(C'est moi la reine du commentaire utile, fin et pertinent)

Claire a dit…

Ha mais quelle rapidité dans la réponse !!

Ouais, l'update de profil est prévue, je travaille dessus avec peu d'enthousiasme dans la mesure où mon cerveau est tout fondu pour le moment. Je veux aussi prendre une photo. Une photo de prévue pour illustrer mon Blog.

Plein de bisous !

Änn a dit…

yay! claire, j'avais pas vu que t'as deja ecrit un nouceau post (et pourtant, je passe regulierement ici). J'espere que tout va bien a Bruxelles!

Mange plein de ! J'ai hate d'avoir de tes nouvelles.

Bises
A_A

Claire a dit…

Yay !! Anna !!

Comment ça se passe ?? Quand est-ce que tu commences ?? Mille mercis pour le commentaire, et à bientôt sur MSN, avec un peu de bol... ah, ça me manque Internet !! C'est une catastrophe !!
Gros bisous et à très vite j'espère !