What is this blog all about?

The main purpose of this blog is to give an overview of the things I do, in my everyday life, in order to improve my English. Since I am a very lazy person, I mostly read, and watch movies, and do things which make it possible for me to improve my vocabulary, my grammar and my accent without getting bored... So this blog is going to be about the books I read, the movies I watch, and some other things which I find relevant (or not)...

I hope you'll like it! Don't hesitate to leave comments if you have any suggestions concerning what I should write about!!

jeudi 5 juin 2008

The way you look tonight...

Hey people!!

Here's a little update about me, I and myself, for a change :D

I'm in Saarbrücken Germany right now, enjoying the luxury of being back home to my "regular" French keyboard. I love my regular French keyboard, but I have to use the German one at work, since my laptop's, sadly enough, not equipped with the proper software.... Anyway.

Saarbrück is pretty cool, the job is really neat and absolutely perfectly suited to my studies (I'm working as a translator in a translator's office, guys!! I really do!! The real deal and all!!) and I'm very happy with my bedroom, which is wide and well lit and has got a bed, which is the main thing. It's a little lonely here for the moment, since all the people in the university are sitting for their exams right now (are the Germans crazy, or what?? Exams in June? Official end of the year in July??? What is the Human Right's League doing?), but I survive, thanks to MSN and the return of my blogging frenzy.


Besides, lonely is not exactly the word that I would choose, insofar as I technically live in the backyard of the university... I am at ground level and everybody can see in my room... so I have a choice between becoming the batgirl and eating all my meals with an audience... I have not yet chosen, but am well on my way to sewing small, pointy ears on my bonnet....

Anyway. It's getting late and I've got to go to work tomorrow, so I'll just leave it at that, but I'll come back soon with thrilling news from my German life!!

Have a nice day!!

PS: And here's my new friend Eric le Basilic, only he's upside down. he's going to die soon anyway, but I still wanted you to meet!!

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

En même temps, si tu le laisses à l'envers, forcément, il ne va pas aller bien, hein.

Anonyme a dit…

Bon, j'ai rriieenn compris à la vanne sur les chauve souris, mais ça m'a pas empêchée de rigoler... alors...

Claire a dit…

Ben, les chauves souris ça vit dans le noir, comme moi à cause de mon gros rideau tout le temps fermé, donc je suis comme Batman, et je couds des petites oreilles pointues sur mon chapeau... Ouais, c'est tiré par les cheveux... :)

Et le basilic, de toutes façons, ça vit aussi longtemps que les poissons rouges, c'est bien connu... Alors à l'envers ou pas, hein...

Anonyme a dit…

Hihihi.



Moi je me demandais pour quelle raison le fait de manger à l'envers, accrochée au plafond, ça pouvait t'aider à être moins vue du dehors.



Mékechuikon!!

Claire a dit…

XD En tous cas, ça aurait fait dîner spectacle!