What is this blog all about?

The main purpose of this blog is to give an overview of the things I do, in my everyday life, in order to improve my English. Since I am a very lazy person, I mostly read, and watch movies, and do things which make it possible for me to improve my vocabulary, my grammar and my accent without getting bored... So this blog is going to be about the books I read, the movies I watch, and some other things which I find relevant (or not)...

I hope you'll like it! Don't hesitate to leave comments if you have any suggestions concerning what I should write about!!

mardi 6 novembre 2007

There's a chair in my head, in which I used to sit...

I'm getting all crazy reader!

I have a very bad case of Blogging schizophrenia! I thought it would be a good idea to create a new blog for my translation group, so that we can all keep up to date, (I am possessed by the spirit of my Grazer english teacher!! Nothing can be achieved without the use of the Internet!!) and now I have TWO blogs on my blogger account, and I'm getting very weird situations I never encountered before (like being able to write an article here and sign it with my other blog's name)...

It's kinda spooky...

I'm spooked. I don't want my blog to get all crazed! I'm going to be very careful from now on.

Anyway. As you might guess from my talking about my translation group, I'm back at the university, which is cool because I like the university this year (No, reader, I don't say it all the time to convince myself, the university really IS cool this year), but not so cool because my siters left again (they were home for the holidays!!), and as you might guess from my being very very confused and writing fuzzily, it's half past midnight, and I'm just coming out of my yoga lesson (during which I fell asleep and slept like a log on the carpet during the whole "relaxation" session... thank God I don't snore). It showed because I did not move as instructed when the teacher told us to open our eyes and sit back up... But no one had to come and shake me...

Still, I'm very sleepy and going to go to bed, but I just wanted to tell you, I'm the new English tutor for the first year LEA students, and I'm so happy!! I do hope things are going to go well and accordingly to plan (what with the students bringing me cookies and things...). That is, provided I can subscribe at my university (I still don't have my student ID, and I can't get the job on long term if I don't.)

Well, reader, I'm going to bed now, so good night, sleep tight, and bis bald!!

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Euh, la schizophrénie ça consisterait pas plutôt à donner un poste à une étudiante sans la laisser s'inscrire? Hein? Moi je dis que tout va s'arranger.
Sinon, chouette, titre. Now there's a key where my wonderful mouth used to be!

Claire a dit…

Je suis assez d'accord, et en plus, elle m'a encore dit que c'était de ma faute, mais bon. J'allais pas commencer à m'énerver, j'aime mieux garder de bons rapports!!

Dig it up, throw it at me, dig it up, throw it at me....

Where can I run to, where can I hide, who will I turn to, now I'm in...

Elle est belle, cette chanson, mais les paroles elles sont un peu étranges...

Bisoux!!