What is this blog all about?

The main purpose of this blog is to give an overview of the things I do, in my everyday life, in order to improve my English. Since I am a very lazy person, I mostly read, and watch movies, and do things which make it possible for me to improve my vocabulary, my grammar and my accent without getting bored... So this blog is going to be about the books I read, the movies I watch, and some other things which I find relevant (or not)...

I hope you'll like it! Don't hesitate to leave comments if you have any suggestions concerning what I should write about!!

mardi 26 juin 2007

While I'm alone and blue as can be...

Hey reader! You up for a self pitying post? No pictures for this one.

I'm back to my one-day-one-post habit, aren't you glad? Well, I just wanted to tell you that I'm happy, I got the results of my German class (the written part) and I pass!! I got a 4, but I pass!! That's great. Passing is great. Having a 4 is not very satisfying, I suppose, in general, but passing is more that I expected, so it's cool. I guess I should thank the whole SUK4 class, my friends, my family, God, my producer, and basically everybody I met on the street these past few month for their support, because I don't know if there is a living soul on this Earth to whom I haven't complained about my German course being too tough...

Apart from that, not much to tell, I'm having a lousy evening, once more, I can't seem to get any work done, I don't have enough credit on my phone to call anybody, I can't even check my voice mail, and I am on a noodly diet once again. Better than yesterday, as far as the meal is concerned, though, Gott sei Dank. (Yeah, I figured I would start speaking German every so often. I had my mum on the phone the other day, and I went "ach Ja!!!" without even thinking about it. Does that not mean my German has got incredibly better? Before I came, I had to think a lot, before managing to find the German word for "ah, oui!". Anyway.

I guess that's all I have to say for tonight! I'll get back to microwaving my noodles and stressing out about tomorrow evening!! I can do it, I can do it, yes I can!

Hope you're not too stressed out about YOUR exams reader! Whether you are passing them or marking them, or hearing me complain about them so much that you feel as if YOU were studying... Well, I'll just say good luck in any case, and also, it will soon be over!!

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit…

Ouaiiiiiis!

(c'est tout)