What is this blog all about?

The main purpose of this blog is to give an overview of the things I do, in my everyday life, in order to improve my English. Since I am a very lazy person, I mostly read, and watch movies, and do things which make it possible for me to improve my vocabulary, my grammar and my accent without getting bored... So this blog is going to be about the books I read, the movies I watch, and some other things which I find relevant (or not)...

I hope you'll like it! Don't hesitate to leave comments if you have any suggestions concerning what I should write about!!

mardi 26 juin 2007

What's MY line??


Hey reader!


Well, my sister Marion just sent me this link to a little video, and I thought it fit in nicely with the presentations about cultural differences. I usually don't like to imply that Japanese people are all strange and weird, (would be against my philosophy of people are people are people), but I found this one really funny. So there you go! Do check it out! (It's in English (sometimes). And it stars Johnny Depp...)


Have a nice day!

5 commentaires:

betty030187 a dit…

Great video!!!! Those kids are so talented artists, I am very much impressed. Well, Johnny Depp seemed to make desperate efforts to understand them and he was really amujsing.I absolutely love the movie (only the first one) and I am glad that I found someone who is sharing my passion....
Have a nice week and don´t worry too much about your struggles with the German language.

Claire a dit…

Thanks for your support Betty!! There we go! One more Pirates of the Caribbean fan! Cool! I can quote now!
Anyway, thanks for commenting! And you're right! Those kids were great! I guess I would have about the same reaction upon meeting with Johnny Depp. (loud slogan screaming and wild dancing...)

Anonyme a dit…

Hmm... je comprends pas... d'habitude, dans les émissions télé, c'est Johnny Depp qui est sous crack...

Claire a dit…

Ha hahahahaha... :) Ils étaient à fond dedans en tous cas!! J'étais très impressionnée. Notament par le jouage de synthé...

betty030187 a dit…

Hi Claire! I know that you are going home on Sunday and I just wanted to say that getting to know you was a real pleasure. I wish you all the best and I hope that you keep blogging- it was so much fun to read your entries, you are a really gifted language student.

So, have a nice flight! Bye!