What is this blog all about?

The main purpose of this blog is to give an overview of the things I do, in my everyday life, in order to improve my English. Since I am a very lazy person, I mostly read, and watch movies, and do things which make it possible for me to improve my vocabulary, my grammar and my accent without getting bored... So this blog is going to be about the books I read, the movies I watch, and some other things which I find relevant (or not)...

I hope you'll like it! Don't hesitate to leave comments if you have any suggestions concerning what I should write about!!

samedi 30 juin 2007

Long Ride Home...


Well, well, well...

It's June 30th, and tomorrow, I'm going back to France! I guess I have to stop pretending the semester is not over and stop writing this blog... But I thought I would say good bye to you reader!


I just wanted to thank the whole SUK4 class and its teacher, for helping me make the most of my stay in Graz, I just loved my semester here, I learnt so much, and met so many great people!! I kept complaining all year through about the amount of work, and lack of inspiration, and stuff, but it was one of the most exciting tasks I ever have had to do for a university course. Maybe I'll keep it up, who knows...

My point is, I loved going to the English classes, I loved blogging, and it was both a pleasure and a chance to get to meet you guys.


My parents have come to get me, and we're hitting the road at 9, so I guess I'd better keep packing all my stuff! Well, stuffing everything into big Billa plastic bags is a more accurate description of what I am doing. (I knew there was a reason why I kept buying new ones instead of bringing the old ones with me!) I can't wait to be back in France and see my friends again, I've missed them so much, but leaving is going to be so sad! Well, all things must come to an end, I guess that's what they say!


I hate packing, it makes me feel so blue, and writing a good bye post is not helping much I have to say. Maybe I'll keep blogging. Maybe I'll feel too sad at home, not able to write about the latest TV show I discovered, or what I ate for lunch... I don't know! Que sera sera!


I also wanted to tell you, my door got unhinged again today! I think it (should I say she? she's so much like a real person to me now. I talk to her, I even gave her a pet name (Dorothy -get the joke? Door-othy!! Ha hahaha! No? Well. Ok.). Anyway, were was I? Oh, yeah. I think she would like to come with me back to France tomorrow! I'd take you Dottie, but I'd like my deposit back too...


Anyway, I guess that's all I have to say, I'll miss you a lot, I'll miss Graz a lot, and I just hope we'll meet again!!! Thanks for everything!! All the best ot all of you! And if ANY of you comes to Strasbourg EVER, please (really) contact me!!!

1 commentaire:

Mr. Rush a dit…

I like your blog and I like your style. keep up the good work.