What is this blog all about?

The main purpose of this blog is to give an overview of the things I do, in my everyday life, in order to improve my English. Since I am a very lazy person, I mostly read, and watch movies, and do things which make it possible for me to improve my vocabulary, my grammar and my accent without getting bored... So this blog is going to be about the books I read, the movies I watch, and some other things which I find relevant (or not)...

I hope you'll like it! Don't hesitate to leave comments if you have any suggestions concerning what I should write about!!

lundi 18 juin 2007

I believe I can flyyyyy


Hey reader! I don't have anything interesting to say, but I have this "I believe I can fly" song in mind, and I can't get it out of my head (I just can't get it out of my head, boy it's all that I think I think about), so I thought, let's plague my reader, it could be fun.

Also, I have a random question: Does anybody know why my blog suddenly decided it wanted to speak Portuguese? Or Spanish or Italian? The name of the months are all weird tonight... It reminds me of the time it spoke latin when I set it up. I think my blog wants to learn lots of foreign languages too. Sorry mate, I'm the one having all the fun!

Well, that's all for now. I need to get back to Michael Parenti. Hmmm... Cause I can't stoooop loving him. No I caaaaan't stop loving him... Why should aaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy???? (Sorry. No, I mean, really. Sorry. I won't ever do it again.)

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Alors le latin, je crois que c'est pas du latin, ça a un nom. C'est fait seulement pour remplir les maquettes de page avec du texte crédible, histoire de savoir à peu près à quoi ça va ressembler. Dammit! Comment ça s'appelle?
Lorem ipsum, me répond tonton Google.

C'est ça? Ou alors c'est Google qui fait le malin et qui a vraiment mis du latin au début?

Claire a dit…

Oui!! C'est tout à fait ça!! Exactement... En tous cas, c'était assez terrifiant. Je croyais que mon ordinateur était possédé. Genre le démon robot que Willow fait sortir du livre en le scannant... :)
Bisoux!!