What is this blog all about?

The main purpose of this blog is to give an overview of the things I do, in my everyday life, in order to improve my English. Since I am a very lazy person, I mostly read, and watch movies, and do things which make it possible for me to improve my vocabulary, my grammar and my accent without getting bored... So this blog is going to be about the books I read, the movies I watch, and some other things which I find relevant (or not)...

I hope you'll like it! Don't hesitate to leave comments if you have any suggestions concerning what I should write about!!

samedi 21 avril 2007

I Still Miss You, Baby, But My Aim's Gettin' Better.


You really should check this one out. It's not always good taste, but it's often funny...

http://www.bored.com/countrysongtitles/index.htm

I wish I actually got a chance to hear some of them... In the meantime, I'll have to make do with Johnny Cash, and my O'Brother soundtrack...

And please, reader, for my sake, don't ask how I wound up on a site called bored.com. I'm just pathetic. Did not get out all day. Stayed here on the couch thinking about how bored I was, and how I should be doing interesting things while I'm young and healthy... I think I'm going to go for a walk... Maybe... Or pretend I'm sick and go to bed early, in order to dream I'm doing something thrilling... (oh! looks like the link's trying to talk to me -Here's A Quarter (Call Someone Who Cares) -says he....)

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

And I actually have one of the songs in my playlist. It's kind of jovial...Care to guess which one?
Anyway, the point of the post is that you should get out and enjoy Earth Day weekend. What have you got to lose? The boreness?

Claire a dit…

I Gave Her My Heart And A Diamond And She Clubbed Me With A Spade? I think I'd like to hear this one... Bound to be pretty jovial!! I finally went out, walked about in the park, and came back home, feeling much better! Thanks for the advice! It would have been a shame to waste such lovely weather!

Anonyme a dit…

Nope... All my Ex's live in Texas...That's why I live in OKC.

Claire a dit…

sounds like agood enough reason to me :-D

Anonyme a dit…

Arrrrggg c'est seulement aujourd'hui que je comprends ce titre alors que je l'avais déjà lu hier. La re-honte. Je retourne sous mon bureau.